Monday, July 28, 2008

As if one wasn't enough...


In a comment to a piece I'd posted, I was asked if I had another blog and upon reading that, I thought, "Bite your tongue! I have enough trouble posting to one."

And that's still true but now I DO have another blog, one written in collaboration with my neighbor and good friend J who is, bless her heart, aging at the same rate I am. We have exclaimed and then laughed over what's happening to us so often she said, "You ought to write a book!"

It's much easier to write a blog. So, for those of you who are interested, you can read of our head-shaking, mostly irreverent thoughts on the changes we're facing here.

5 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Aging??? What's that??

Pauline said...

lol pamela- it's what I'm doing so ineptly at the moment...

BrightBoy said...

I know what you mean. I usually post to mine about once every three days or so, but I try to respond to comments every night.

I actually have the opposite problem where age is concerned; I am twenty years old but am so often confused for being fifteen or sixteen that I've started telling people specifically that I am a Junior in college, because otherwise they'll assume that I'm entering my third year of high school.

Flea said...

Ha Ha, this gave me a good laugh.
Will try and go visit the new blog soon.
Hi AM, I hope you are doing well. X

Gary said...

I am reading Shirley MacLaine's Sage-ing While Age-ing. She took care of the book, you two can take care of the blog. :)