From WWW's site come ten questions and from me a break in the trip posts.
"My 10 Questions for you:"
1. Who wrote the last email you responded to.
2. The first line of your favourite song or poem.
3. Your favourite meal in the whole wide world.
4. Describe in 10 words the view from the window in the room/location where you are right now.
5. Your last holiday - where to and who with.
6. Your best time of the day.
7. Your favourite toy as a child.
8. Your greatest fear.
9. The last snail mail you sent and to whom, card, letter or note.
10.Describe what you're wearing right now.
1. A friend from Australia. We've been exchanging near daily emails for thirteen years.
2. "Whose woods these are I think I know..." Robert Frost. It was one of the first poems I memorized as a child.
3. Steak (rare), fresh asparagus, and mashed potatoes. As children we were allowed to choose our birthday dinner. In our family of six, steak was a twice a year treat. I've eaten that same meal on my birthday for as long as I can remember.
4. Maples wearing autumn shades, sunflowers nodding, sunshine lying across grass.
5. To Oregon to visit my eldest son and my two sisters with journeys to the Pacific coast and three separate central Oregon eco-systems.
6. Morning and evening, dawn and dusk.
7. My wood-framed chalkboard. I drew whole worlds on it.
8. That I might have to endure a long, wretched death.
9. A note to my son with my favorite photo of our trip together.
10. Blue jeans and a fleece. Haven't fit into these jeans in 14 months but they buttoned today! All that hiking :)