I accepted Snowsparkle’s tag to this meme though I’ve altered it a bit. The first part is an acronym using the first letters of one’s middle name but I don’t reveal that so here are some that go with my first name instead:
L aughs easily
E ver appreciative
The second part of the meme consists of the following questions:
1. If you could have superpowers, what would they be? There is no obligation to be unselfish, save the world etc.
I want the power to undo wrongdoing, to commune with the dead, and to travel through time…
2. Stranded on a desert island with a CD player and 10 CDs, what would they be?
1. JJ Cale and Eric Capton’s The Road to Escondido
2. Emmylou Harris, Anthology
3. The Most Relaxing Classical Album in the World
4. Simon & Garfunkel’s Greatest Hits
5. Paul Simon’s Graceland
6. Creedence Clearwater Revival’s Chronicle, Vol. 1
7. Bluegrass Breakdown
8. The New Christy Minstrels’ Ramblin’
9. Misty River’s Willow
10. The Fabulous Johnny Cash
3. If you were a smell, what would you be?
4. If you were a bird, what kind would you like to be?
A red-tailed hawk
5. If you were a bird, whose head would you poo on?
There are some things one has little control over...
6. Are there any foods your body craves?
Whatever I’m eating at the time…
7. Favorite time of year?
Spring for the scent of wet earth
Summer for the delicious warmth and the long days of light
Fall for its bright colors and hazy, sunlit afternoons
Winter for the tang of new snow and the dusky, muted colors
8. Favorite time of day?
Sunrise and sunset and the half hours just before and after
9. If a change is as good as a rest, which would you choose?
Rest for a change
10. If you could invite five people living or dead, past or present to a dinner party, who would they be?
Author Richard Bach, Gandhi, pilot Doug Stewart, poet Ron Koertge, and scientist Fred Alan Wolf.