Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All Good Things...


This is our last evening together until next month when I head to the grands' house for my grandson's 6th birthday. I've made popcorn and we're watching the old Haley Mills version of Parent trap. (Earlier we watched the Lindsay Lohan version - twice!)

Tomorrow we will have a last visit to the farm and a last cow pancake breakfast. Mumma and Daddy will come late in the morning and there will be lots of hugs and kisses and a few tears as they pull out of the drive. Right now I have to go hug two cherished children...

4 comments:

Flea said...

They are so blessed to have you as their Nan!! Enjoy.

Barbara said...

Is it over so soon?

Pauline said...

thank you flea - it is I who feel blessed and yes, Barbara - it's over FAR too soon! It always is.

meggie said...

What fun you have all been having. Grandchildren are just sooo magic.